E-Merge Systems engineers provide support for your new system through its entire lifecycle. That service is a key to our continued success. Additionally, we can offer support contracts and service teams for systems installed by other companies.
Because uptime is critical to the success of your business, E-Merge provides the following prompt support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year:
- During normal business hours, call the main E-Merge number: (804) 344-3511. During evenings/nights or weekends, an E-Merge engineer will be assigned. You will receive the engineer’s mobile phone number and an alternate number. We will respond to you by phone within four hours of receiving your call.
- If your problem is not resolvable by phone, E-Merge will provide remote computer support.
- E-Merge troubleshoots to eliminate SCADA/HMI and/or PLC problems, leaving wiring or control hardware problems.
- If your problem is not resolvable by phone or remote computer support, an E-Merge engineer will visit your site within 24 hours of your call.
We offer scheduled service calls for calibration of instrumentation, PC software upgrades or patch updates, PLC firmware updates and any minor fixes/repairs to bring systems up to normal operation.
With E-Merge’s preventative maintenance programs, which can be offered to clients at an agreed-upon frequency (e.g., every quarter), E-Merge’s engineers visit sites to inspect equipment and systems. We run through a checklist of diagnostics to ensure that your equipment and systems are performing as required. This preventative maintenance program ensures system reliability and availability.
Effective and thorough training is the key to user adoption of a new system. We offer the following levels of training:
- Operator Training
- Maintenance Personnel Training
- Management Seminar
- Technology-Specific Training