Control Systems Engineer, Newark, DE
Looking for a new work home? Jump on board with a caring work family and great profit sharing! Check us out.
As a Controls Engineer at E-Merge you’re main focus will be serving clients in the Newark, Delaware region with occasional planned travel for startups throughout the US and less frequent emergency support trips. You’ll focus your talents on Rockwell and Siemens PLC & HMI platforms, but enjoy a wide variety of other technologies.
- 4 year undergrad in EE, ME, Computer Science, or equal skills, training and experience
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience including:
- PLC programming, with specific focus on RSLogix 500/5000 and Simatic STEP 7
- Ability to design, implement, install, and troubleshoot industrial process control systems
- At this time, all candidates for positions in our United States offices must meet one of these requirements to be considered for employment: (1) Must be a US citizen or permanent resident; (2) Must already be in the United States with a valid work visa, or certain student visas; or (3) Must meet the requirements for nonimmigrant NAFTA Professionals.
Experience desired with historian and relational databases, Visual Basic, SQL Reporting Services, networking for industrial applications, virtualization with VMware and Hyper‑V, and SCADA/HMI programming (e.g. FactoryTalk, WinCC, InTouch, etc.). Desired industrial verticals include water / wastewater, packaging / material handling and process control.
WELCOME TO E-MERGE SYSTEMS, INC.: A growing Systems Integrator with significant experience in specifying, designing, and implementing industrial automation systems for a wide variety of industries, E-Merge has generated a strong book of business and will continue our strong growth trend with specialties in food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, discrete manufacturing, water/wastewater treatment and energy.
We are a team of talented engineers that respect and demand strong ethics, enthusiasm, and a constant drive to excel. We offer opportunities to work on challenging projects that encompass a variety of technologies. Our projects deal with PLC based control systems, SCADA systems, and web based reporting in the areas of packaging, process manufacturing control, facilities monitoring, and water/wastewater treatment.
We demand excellent performance and attitude, and our compensation package reflects that, including competitive salaries, health, dental, and life insurance, short-and long-term disability, EAP, 401K, Flexible Spending/Health Savings/Dependent Care Accounts, discretionary and profit sharing bonuses, tuition reimbursement for courses related to our space, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
E-Merge Systems, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.